Monday, April 20, 2009

From old to new

My old white Vincci sandals.
Change into a new clean black vincci sandals
My old "chan" lousy speakers
Wheeeee my new Evo 7 cool speakers
"chang chang chang"
so damn cool man, I lurve it. esp. when i turn on the BASS woooohoooo freaking awesome!
Took an hour to take everything off, clean it and re-arrange all the wire into neat and tidy
A big credit for "ta-da" me love
thank you so much!
was plan to get an Edifier speaker instead of altec lansing because of the price
but saw this. I actually love this so much but was afraid the quality compare to Edifier and Altec which made from US but Sonic Gear is from Singapore. oh well, just take the risk and try this. maybe it might turn out a very good deal or maybe not. we'll see! so far im lovin it so much!

No comments: