Thursday, September 17, 2009

Night. Dream

I dont know what happen but lately I have been dreaming of cars every night.
1st was *me love* papa's rexton.
I dream that I accidentally ter-scratch the Rexton when I drove it
because the funny thing is I park the car while I am sleeping.

**************

2nd was last night. I dreamed my art director Mr. fook's Mrs. Myvi
I dont know why blackie myvi wanted to come into my dream
but i was dreaming that I drove the myvi in dark
and I couldnt see any other cars beside me
but i still manage to get out of the way from other cars by knocking them
hehehehehe pro nii~

****************

Funny dream I had.
Shall see wheter tonight anyone's car will appear in my dream or not. :)

2 comments:

Justin said...

I've been giving you nightmares in the day and now, I'm haunting you at night! *evil grin*

vivi said...

*poke* Evil you! :P