Monday, September 1, 2008

big sigh

haihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................
what's wrong ler ?
i dont know what is going on right now
i am so sorry
i had already apologies so many times
i didnt mean to say I DONT CARE
i didnt plan to tell u all the bullshit
but...
is this what u plan to treat me?
if is yes, fine then
i am so tired, so so tired
not even a hi
not even a call
not even a smile when u look at me
not even.......argh i dont know
i hate the way u ignored me
i feel so....
please tell me what u want?
dont just ignore without any reason, i feel hurt
****
FamousC, ignore the silly, stupid things that happens to me
last night was actually very fun ler
no worries
i am serious! =)
and thnx alot, alot, alot....
i didnt know i couldnt control
but i should have control ler haih
anyway thnx for inviting us there , serious
at least that's much more better than i stayed home and cry alone =(
****
learned something new last night from J
" do u know why u feel tired? because u kept running on my mind. "
hahahaha
i actually like this
so sweet =P
thnx J for teaching me this hahaha

No comments: