Monday, September 1, 2008

i am not stupid

ok i dont think u didnt received my msg last night
but if u really want to say so
ok i accept it but i guess u had already read about it
but u just dont want to admit
is okie
i wont force u to admit it
it's fine for me either =(
adn please dont try to explain so much
the more u explain the more i feel myself stupid
i know u might be lying
but what i can do is just act like i believes
actually i got lots of words to tell, to ask
but still end up i swollow all back into my stomach before it comes out from my hand * typing- msn chatting *
i guess i've already know what is in ur mind dii
i think no matter how hard is it
i need to try more harder to be strong
please dont simply drop down any tears in front of others
vivian tan shouldnt be so weak and fragile

No comments: