Sunday, June 22, 2008

am i stupid?

I was hoping that u would called me last night
to check on me wheter i am safe or not?
but it was my fake hope
i woke up in the morning
check on my hp
there's nothing inside
not even a misscall or message
i think this is the time i need to wake up
i am giving too much hope for myself
i believe there's a chance for me
but things wont happen so easily
i am the only one who fall for it
i am the only one who making myself suffer
i am the only one who likes
i am the only one who is so stupid
i never know i would fall so deep this time
ur just an ordinary stranger whom i met so randomly
but
how come?
i wonder....
*sigh*
let me let go, free myself
i wish i can.....
but it's hard
i am serious
i do like so much so much more
i am in deep shit right now.
save me out of the shit~

5 comments:

jasonkokotan said...

vian.

nvm one.

you still have us.

we will always be with you.



cheers!

vivi said...

Wookeh thankx alot xoxo

Anonymous said...

ya la... u r not studpid... is the guy who studpid dono hw to appreciate u nia ...

vivi said...

noler not to say he's stupid or not ler there that me myself fall for him one he didnt force me to so i dont blame him that he dont like me =) im the one who jatuh cinta sebelah one kaki gia lai kang kor =(

Sherril 雪乐 said...

wahaha crazily in love.. we support u~!!!