Tuesday, July 1, 2008

3rd day of Bang-cock trip 210508--the clubbing night!! whee~

Another beautiful day of the trip!! Ah pok WAKE UP!! Don't sleep it is the last day for us to have fun dii mai khun liao!!

and then we walked down from our hotel and had our 1st breakfast

This is the nicest fried chic. rice we ever had but it is quite oily. aha no big deal for me =P
I am feeling so pink. The two cute one cui lin and pok chu chuen.
and the two hiau one vivian tan and leslie kon actually we are trying to do some move and maybe it could turns into step up 3 in BKK LOLOh gosh!! I really dont know what he's trying to do can u figure it out? eating his own armpit??
the two in front walked fast all the way so ended up we had to waited the others -.-while they are busy taking all the photo along the street. But what is this sign showing?? I couldnt read Thai I guess should be JANGAN MEMBUANG CONDOM MERATA TEMPAT!! or could it be JANGAN GUNAKAN CONDOM KAT SINI!! lol

the wall of fame?? haha This is what i said when i saw this: I am gonna become queen of Bkk in 10 years time so that the picture of vivian tan will be up there as well haha and I wana be king of England in 20 years time AHAHA while joking around and fooling around along the street and then we reached central world the largest shopping mall in Asia!!There is this cute little naked mannequin bit a warm welcome for us hehethe inner view of central world it is really big so big until I feel like I dont even have energy to finish visit the whole mall. I was impressed by the design of BKK. It is very creative compare to M'sia which they had alot of High tech. design and also alot of interesting design. It shall be the place which can give me alot of inspiration and idea while I get stuck. The band set which all made by paper boxes. It was so kewl and awesome. How I wish there's some tea or coffee so that we could enjoy our high tea there haha and then we back to platinum again haha due to last night we dont managed to shop longer at there so we planned to come back again. =) the latest elvis pokand also eason kon. hey leslie i wanted to tell u that this hair style really suit u so much. the Ed hardy freak goes to cui lin kao.
she was so so so excited when she saw so many of ed hardy selling there.
had our dinner at platinum food court. we had to buy the card for food purcash-ing.and then went home and clean up ourself again because it rained outside and we got wet once more *sigh* bad weather. actually we are planning to go kao shan but seems like the weather doesnt allow us to go so end up we decided to *wink wink* CLUBBING!! While waiting for the two guys come back from Thai massage and I took a pictures of all the stuffz I'd bought for today's trip.

There u go!!after we changed then we had a group photo before we went out to club whee~This is the nicest club I've ever go. just lurve it so much without any reason *wink wink*the inside view of the club.there is the sexy dancer dancing on stageThe DJ's and the band. The club smell so nice because there's non-smoking for clubbing in thai I really get impressed with that not like M'sia fuh~ all the smokers for thai they got special places for them to smoke outside.
Cheers!!

saw this gurl so randomly and she's cute so cute but i wonder is she a real gurl?? lol I lurve the big spec. that she's wearing but I couldnt bought one of it back to Penang. or else i am going to wear that when I club in Penang. hahaha he was waiting we gurls outside the washroom and when the moment i came out he said to me: wei why are u gurls so long wan I want to take picture with the sexy bu ying ler wait for u gurls so long so scared they go off dii LOL hor hor leslie Ur horny!!haha Oh my god!! i felt like I am nothing standing beside them, SHIT!!we're getting hot in here!!
ah pok wanted to flirt with this gorgeous but too bad there's this actor and heard that his father own the beer in Thai go up to this gurl 1st AH POK ur too late hahaha we lurve route 66
took this last photo before we went home!! was asked to go home early because tonight there is
champions league which is MU vs Chelsea showing so ah pok wanted to go home early.

and then we watched the futball show together and here's some of the movie to show how excited when guys watching futball esp. our friend ah pok he was like so mad hahaha

This is what happen when Chelsea score!! lol


after all the cheering and all of us get tired and zzzZZzzzz so then end of the 3rd day of the trip

No comments: