Monday, July 7, 2008

Learn some simple Thai conversation. day

Was a boring Monday for having class in the library so I've learned some simple Thai words with some simple conversation. Thanks Ah Pok for teaching me * wink wink *

Conversation. 1
A: Se-bai-di-mai ( How are you? )
B: Se-bai-di ( I am fine )
B: Liau-khun-la ( How about you? )
A: Se-bai-di ( I am fine )
A: Kim-khau-liao-mai ( Eaten your meals already? )
B: Yang-mai-kim ( Not yet ) Kee-keat-kin ( lazy to eat ) kim-liao ( eaten )
A: Tumb-mai ( why )
B: Mai-mi-tang ( bo lui!!! )
B: Mai-Li-ang-lau-la ( You didnt treat me also )

Conversation 2. ( After clubbing )
B: Ken-ni-bang-mai ( Are you free tonight? )
G: Tumb-mai ( why? ) Mi-ya-lai-la ( Anything? )
B: Pai-tiua-kan-nai ( Wanna go out together? )
G: Mai-lumen-kan ( I dont know )
G: Ki-mong-la ( what time? )
B: Pai-toh-ban-lau-mai ( You wanna go to my house? )
G: Mai-wang ( not free ) / Mai-pai ( Dont want to go ) / Pai (yes)

Simple Thai Words:
Long-shit-pai ( sipek hot )
Lon ( hot )
Ien ( cold )
Mian-Phang ( smelly )
Ho-on ( smells good )
Toh-Lap-sap ( hp )
Pot-Phuat ( headache )
Peng-kai ( fever )
Ai ( cough )
Kat-te-mo ( flu )
Mai-ao ( dont want )
Ao ( want )
Bu-ying-long-leng ( that girl very hot )
Bu-chai ( guy )
Ka-te ( Ah pon )
Bu-le ( boring )
Di ( good )
Aloi-jing-jing ( ho chiak )
Mai-aloi ( Bo ho chiak )
Lut-tut ( Backside )

Sweet Thai words:
Chan-kit-Thng-kun ( I miss U ) / Kit-Thng-nga
Cha-ra-the ( I love U ) / Lat-na
Chan-chop ( I like U )
Chan-ju-te-dai-mai ( can i kiss u? )
Chan-kot-te-dai-mai ( can i hug u? )
Chan-Keat-Khun ( I hate U )

No comments: