Monday, July 7, 2008

Hope-less, Empty-ness, sad-ness

It has been a long hard night for me
see-ing the familiar Nick of S onlined
was dilemma
should I message or not?
waited for almost one hour
end up
turning me down
alot of 1st moves I'd made
but I don't know
what is in his mind
I dont know wheter he's interested or not
trying hard not to committed
feels like
not being bothered
feels like
not being care-d
feels like
not being kan-cheong-ed anymore
feeling down again
what is wrong again?? damn
it's already 11:07pm
bed time
and dont think
can get a good night wish even
wanted to msged
but Im afraid
so afraid that
Im bothering him
I like-ing him for all this while
I am stupid again =(
I couldnt stop myself missing
Couldnt stop myself thinking
and I really dont know what i can do
helpless~
feel so uneasy
without chatting
without caring him
without missing
...................
I really really really really really really really ...........
miss
u
iammissingyou
was hoping something sweet and nice might happen onto me
but somehow I just feels like
Hope was just so empty
sweet talk ended
sweet caring ended
sweet sharing ended
iamjust dreaming....

No comments: