Monday, May 11, 2009

Behind the scenes

Do you ever know the director of every TV shows u watched?
I just discovered mine.
Josh Swartch-Director of the OC and gossip girl.
The most good looking and young director of all the series.
*heart* him, so cute!
But too bad ler i didnt watch this.
but i love this. xoxo!
Craig Thomas and Carter Bays
both of them are the creator of How I met your mother.
The best comedy series. love it so much, esp. BARNEY scenes!
JJ Abrams, the best and talented director.
Director of Lost, Fringe and STAR TREK.
Eventough I just managed to watch until season 2 but *me love* love this so much!
This is awesome man!
Marvelous! sooooooooooo goood! *two thumbs up*
Paul Scheuring- I dont know wheter he's the writer for prison break or the director.
It was so damn good when season 1 so damn good, u know?
but the excitement of the series dropped when came to season 2. so dissapointed!
oh well, it's gonna end soon. Last 3 episode for me.
but credit for the creator as well for the season 1. was loving it so damn much!
Tim Kring-what to say? I think I dont like HEROES the most!
was ok for season 1 but semakin watch semakin cacat!
chan ler! heroes damn chan! the storyline sucks.
So know do u know the director of your tv series d?

No comments: