Thursday, May 28, 2009

my favourite blogs

There are a few blogs that I visit everyday. It's part of my daily routine.

No. 1- Famouschris *me love* blog. Started to view it eversince I 1st discovered his facebook :P Seriously I read all I mean ALL of it. ♥ always no. 1 Fan of famouschris.

No. 2- KennySia the best blog that i've ever read. It contains of humor and yet it is fun to read it compare to dawn yang's and xia xue's blog.

No. 3- Fernie's blog
I've got no choice but I had to click on it everyday. hahahahaha eventough it makes me feel so uncomfortable when I read it because it contains alot of babyboy here and there, all those love love romance here and there but ya I love it because it's the only way to update myself with ur daily life.

No. 4- Xuele's blog Same goes to this. Eventough alot of emo stuff but I had to. hahahahaha Go girl!

No. 5- Tutu's blog lalalalalalalalal~ sweet pie~ funny when I see alot of syok sendiri's pictures of her in there.

*********

The blogs that I visit almost everyday but lack of updates!

Kfkx

Within

alwayscuilin

cathrane

86

*************

Food's blog that I love to visit!

Best of Penang food

*****************

Superficial the blog of celebrities's gossip and alot of nipple slip ler, upskirt photo but with a star pasting onto it so there come another interesting one

Uncensored *wink wink* awesome blog!!!! really awesome hahahahaha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Arhhh.. I do not know I still got regular reader for my blog.. I will update more frequent.. I PROMISED!!! *muacks*

vivi said...

cool!