Wednesday, May 20, 2009

drea-M

I had alot of bad dreams lately. I can say everynight :(
so i didnt really sleep well. I dont have goodnight sleep.
the weird thing is all my nightmare are all about escape from disaster kah, monster kah etc.
Damn Funny!
my dream is all about running. i dont know why also i just kept on run and run.........
Maybe it was because alot of jobs need to meet the dateline.fuh syok man!
I remember one of the dream was
PENG HWA HIGH SCHOOL kena burned!!! muahahahaha
and it was just me and soo yee manage to escape out from there
I summore feels sad that i left my purse inside the school all my cards and money kena burned!!!
another one lagi funny
I become wolverine and i had to fight with a huge stupid dinasour
but he's too strong
so i have to run and escape again and play some trick to defeat it! muahahahaha
haih
I wish i dont dream too much, quite tiring actually. woke up with stiff neck
panda eyes, headache. NOT FUN AT ALL
May I get to rest well soon :P

No comments: