Monday, June 29, 2009

holiday weekend :P

Watched this on my last day of weekend night after dinner
at 1st I really feel so blur dont really understand the story at all
after *me love* tell me the story only I feel OHHHHHHHohhhhhhh
Not bad ler actually
and then and then and then.....
went to batu ferringhi park royal hotel on saturday!!
wheeeee~ it's beeeeennnn sooooo long i didnt go for a small holiday trip with my parents
since I was a little girl. Remember last time we used to had hotel stay once awhile
and for this time it was a free stay which my father won when he joined star walk previously.
and he was so lucky that they gave him a deluxe room fuh~
if is a grand deluxe room even best! *greedy me*
yeah went for a swim but u know i dont know how to swim so ended up kept on riding on the back of *me love* and drank alot of pool water @.@!!!
it seems to be childish but fun ok it was fun playing with the slide on the pool there :P
after a nice seafood dinner which is sponsor by my *boss* which is daddy
and we headed to sunset bistro with my parents
1st time hanging out with my parents late night it's kinda cool
had 2 buckets of tiger which we just plan to have a light drinking session because my poor little
brother was having fever and dad need to stay up late and take care of him *poor little guy*
he missed out alot of fun actually.
I got my collection of two bottles of latest tiger's bottle I still sort of one more :(
and yeah weekend passed so fast
is just a glimps of eye and thats it

No comments: