Thursday, June 4, 2009

S.O.S!

I think I seriously need help! I think I've been spending alot lately. Is not under control anymore deyamm!

I shopped alot before and after I got my salary, it's not a good sign for my pocket but it is a good start of adding new clothes into my closet wheeee :P
I shall bury my ATM card and also my debit card.
Eversince I got a debit card it feels like a credit card.
Although I can spent whatever I have but it's abit scary also ler );
I cannot imagine what if the one Im holding is not a debit card but a CREDIT CARD???
Arghhhhh......I seriously need to do some saving ler. Piggy bank gonna be empty very fast if I dont control anymore. p/s: Im not a shopaholic serious I AM NOT!
Big sale this season again godness. I can see every girls holding big bag small bag even medium bag. Aikssss terrible terrible I HATE SALE but I cant help myself love SALESSS so much!

No comments: