Monday, June 22, 2009

week-end

Weekend!!
So fast weekend had just passed again, sob sob!
but it's ok time flies but at least I spent my weekend wisely.
1st was we finally plant our own sunflowers wheeee~
Hope it gonna bloom like a sun smells like a flower hahahaa
Then it was a father's day weekend
I didnt spent my father's night with my own father but with *me love* families
@.@!!! What a daughter *thumbs up for me*
Nah it's ok gonna have family gathering this coming weekend woooohhhhh
It's gonna be fun, trust me
so back to the topic, ya it was father's day so had japanese food instead of steamboat.
and then we discovered there're a japanese and korean mini market in PENANG!!!
syok man hahahahahahhahahaha big surprise eventough i know IM OUT!
found this kim's mart which is one of the korean minimart at prima tanjung
and when we round the whole island to search for macha green tea powder,
we found out this meijiya japanese minimart at opposite Wat Chaiyamangalaram temple. so cool man so cool u know. U can get whatever u like from japan hahahahahaEvery weekend movie.
Since transformer will be showing this coming tuesday which is tmr
so we can only watch movie at home when waiting it to release :P
oh well watched a super funny movie
*
*
*
*
damn funny last but not least it was also dearest Sabrina Tan's birthday
sadly she's not in penang but babe, happy sweet 21 :) hugs

No comments: