Thursday, March 19, 2009

Update-Bukan WannaBe but look alike?

Aha! This is me
Joyce Tang. was told that i look like her since standard 4.
I dont know but u judge
Joanne-Jen jen said i look like her???
but who's she?Me Again
Gigi Leung. Was told that i look like her as well since form 1
I dont think so.
*me love* BFFang zhu ming. Agree??
Dont think so??
Again *me love* BFsee sama muka. I dont know actually this is what my friends said. :PThis is what fern fern said one. she told me he look like cute lil. woodstock lol :)Lee Soo Yee. BFF
Annie Man. Aisheh she looks like her.
Dont u think so?
Yeah Please agree with me.
Eileen Gan Mi Fern. BFF
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AGREE WITH ME PLEASE THAT SHE LOOK LIKE THIS :P
just kidding
Sherril Leow. BFF
Winnie The Pooh.
" Siang bo siang?"

2 comments:

Sherril 雪乐 said...

wei why winnie the pooh la?? and where did u get that pic??? i dun remember showing u either....LOL

anyway,. sth about yee makes her looks abit like that girl..

and u are so mean la.. compare fern with THAT.. haha

btw miss u girls d =(

vivi said...

hahahah i dont know it just pop up winnie the pooh when i think of u same goes to fern it just pop up automatically hahaha but fern wan damn funny ;P i got it from ur facebook and that picture looks like the winnie pooh hahahahaha

ya soo yee memang look like her since secondary school when i know her i think should be her mouth

we miss u too :)