Thursday, March 19, 2009

update-Country and places that....

These are those country & places that I am going to visit before I breathe out another last breathe from my nose. :P
Let's Fly
1st : Dubai
2nd : London
3rd : Paris * kissing below eiffel tower must be romantic *
4th : Milan * shopping whee~*
5th : Rome
Fuh, * gorgeous *
6th : Venice, Italy
Argh *me love* my mind start imagine dii *shy shy* U know what's in my mind now?? lol
7th : Here comes my favourite beach Bora-bora island
argh making love deep in the sea Fuh~ Crazily romantic hahahaha
8th : Hawaii
9th : Hong Kong
10th : Jiu Zhai Gou, China
11th : ShangHai
12th : Japan

13th : Korea
14th : IbizaIbiza not just because of the beach but.....PARTYYYYY!!!! wohooo~15th : Mexicoyea mexico. There's no mexico bun in mexico like we have here 16th : SpainGo there to see bull fighting *tadadum da dum*So far this are all that I would love to go, I bet there's alot still but so far these are my top list :)
* me love *, we should start saving money for all this lol

1 comment:

POSTFRATUM DEPRESSION said...

I've been to 5 of your destinations of choice. Travel is pretty frat.