Monday, March 23, 2009

For you, Eileen Gan Mi Fern

Yeah, now my turn!!! A post for u Eileen Gan
actually im having my period pain this morning
see im still so good compose this lovely post for u my dearest :P
Now ur no longer 20 but not yet 22
is just 21st. TWENTY ONE ok
so is time to grow hehehe *wink wink*
sexy lady in the house u know what i mean right???
Imagine 11 years opps no longer 11 years anymore 12 years i guess?? this year 2009
FUH~ 12 years imagine
I started to know u since standard 4 beacuse of stickers
now we become bestie aha!!
i wonder how we gone thru all this
I remember we used to argue with each other
I got once ter-slap u and u really so angry with me, I am so sorry
i didnt mean it, u know right :) still young what that time
Guiding and ranger life brought us become even closer
Since EYTC until CTC
Form 1 until Form 5 we both always got into the same patrol lol
just go flip back all those photos we took last time
fuh~ memories.
Guess what i used to bully u lol not used to even now still got but u know
we still always sayang u
see ur birthday wana become the most leng lui
we gave u everything we can afford to make u become "leng bao keng" lol
seriously think back childhood memories hahahahaha
can make me laugh like hell
i still keeping all those letter u wrote for me last time
U even taught *somebody* how to court me hahahahahahahaha
so sweet of u but too bad im not into him :)
Yay!! finally we grown up. Graduated from diploma
No longer go play ground play swing or see-saw anymore hahaha
Clubbing, shopping, gossipping, chatting..........
turned into our favourite :)
but still we love pillow talk the most
I enjoyed it listen to u talk and i fall asleep
is just sounded like granny talking story hahahaha just kidding
U know i always last to sleep before u, entertained u haha
ok i found this picture showing how tam chiak are u
please look it urself
godness haih!!!
okler be serious back to serious picture of u :P
anyway im happy to know u
glad to have u as BFF
thanks for sharing everything to me and yee :)
u know i never write so damn "yok ma" post to anyone wan
but aikssss 谁叫我们疼你 YUCKS "yok ma kah si"
Happy sweet 21st, Babe fern :) enjoy ur day!
Hope u appreciate me and yee's effort and sponsorship by everyone for ur pressie :)
Xoxo!



No comments: