Monday, August 10, 2009

All in one!

Was so busy for the past few weekends fuh~ packed with all the outing and parties .....
lacked of sleep somemore.

ok back to 24th of july.

Had a farewell lunch for one of my colleague's farewell.
goodbye stanleythen met john dilinger, the dangerous bank robber. hahahanoler it was just a movie but johny depp do look alike with John.
and I love Johny Depp's acting. SO damn gooooodd!then the next day went to Korean Daorae for wan ting's party
godness Im so greedy and consumed too much of meat and it made me so heaty for the rest of the day. >.

Is All About Me

My photo
I am just an extraordinary Vivian which borned with alot of organs 1stly i've got 2 eyes to c all those uncencored things 2ndly i've got 1 nose to smell all those polluted air around me 3rdly i've got 1 mouth to gossip around 4thly i've got 2 ears to listen all those bad things 5thly i've got 2 hands which alwis busy typing on the keyboard 6thly i've got 10 fingers which like to tickle my frens 7thly i've got 2 legs which lazy to walk around 8thly i've got 10 toes which got no function at all

De-art

De-art

A piece of art!

A piece of art!
Love birds

a lil. corner for discussion


T I M E . P R E C I O U S

Follow Me