Wednesday, August 19, 2009

w.e.e.k.e.n.d

Finally, finally It's weekend again. haih
Started of with vegetarian dinner.
Was feeling so ill this weekend because just recover from fever.
so had a real queit weekend.
watch 17 again starring Zac Efron.
Damn nice. I LOVE IT.
I like the friend-Ned. SO darn Funny.
Seriously whoever hvnt watch yet should have watch it really so funny
Laugh my ass out!
17 AGAIN
Wanted to eat Curry mee so much
but Im not allow to had that for my breakfast :( sob sob
an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
yeah i had too much apples for my weekend.then yeah finally at least I get to eat something sinful yet yummy. muahahahahah
the chicken rice.Listen to Pearline explained about "saving" at Xiao er kopitiamis not about energy saving
is about lifetime saving.Watched closing the ring.
Awesome. This is what we call true love.
and You can actually see mischa barton NAKED!!!
AWESOME. LOlzIt was a Saturday night but too bad no drinking weekend as I said.
so watched BPL with *me love* at home
and had some Baileys with milk woooooooooooooooo
mum please help me buy a bottle of bailey when u go bali pleaseeeeeee
Lie to me for the whole weekend.It was a Sunday.
Met Edward, Zoe and Deewei at the awesome cargas for the awesome fried chicken.
I felt so regret after ate the chic skin. hahahahaha
It was Edward's chic skin. ;P
nice cathcing up with them listen to deewei and zoe talked about their Melbourne trip
It makes me tak sempat sempat wanna go for my Melbourne trip next year.
Listen to Edward talked about His life at Nebraska.


Then went back for a rest. then headed to hiking again :(
this time with my family and *me love* hiking under the rain AWESOME
it was my 1st time. damn. was already having flu still go hike under the rain
haih ini panggil *pandai muka* hahahaha
but okler at least this time my stamina getting better than the 1st time I hikeFern, I am now training ok. So that when U all are back we go hiking that time I wont be the last one who reached the top!! hahahaha

No comments: