Thursday, August 13, 2009

My holiday schedule

End of August 2009 - Langkawi
Suppose to go to Bei Jing end of the year in 2009
But the plan changed :(
Mum said why not we go KL shopping will do?
Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I dont want ler
I can go KL anytime I want :(
I dont wanttttttt.......
but wait a min. she mentioned SHOPPING
so I asked if shopping all the bills is it pay by my "boss" = daddy??
If is YES then I want muahahahahahahahahahaha
then she changed her mind. she asked or we go Bangkok?
YES!!! BKK i want I LOVE BKK!!! shopping heaven!
Then she said abo if the air tickets is not expensive then we go hong kong ler
Apa mummy tu cannot make up her mind wan ishkkkk
but hong kong i lagi want muahahahahahahahahaha
Jan-2010 : Bali trip wheeeeee~
go Bali see sunset and sunrise.
go for Balinese massage fuh
go Bali shopping
aiyo cant wait d ler :(
Then July 2010 : Melbourneeeeeee
Melbbie here I come.
That time I want to SKI i dont care I just want muahahahahahaha
so excited!!! Finally my melbourne trip are confirm.
cant wait d!! 1st time I get to feel the winter of Melbourne
SYOK BETUI!
I love travelling. My wish : travel around the world
Start from the age of early 20 I guess I am able to travel around the whole world
before the age of 80 kua *pray hard*
But have to take it slow muahahahahah Im not a millionaire!

No comments: