Friday, February 20, 2009

Courtesy on the road

I've driving alot lately eversince i started to work in town not exactly town but futher down- gurney area. Therefor I've met alot alot of macam macam drivers who's getting my nerve and making me feel frustrated when I met one on the road, not to say I am racist, I am not actually but seriously if u do observe properly on the road when u driving I bet u might agree with me, esp. those malay's yang bertudung seriously I hate them driving on the road. p/s: I AM NOT RACIST AS I SAID, IT JUST BASE ON WHAT I ALWAYS MET! Trust me they always drives VERY VERY SUPER SLOW. I dont understand why & also clumsy.
Takan they always thought that they are only the driver on the road??
GODNESS!
So sorry for being rude :) I am not a mad driver seriously but i just hate those sucks driver
(slow, MAD, Dreaming.....driver) and I am so sorry because I never give precedence on the road unless im in good mood or else sorry ler. Because i got no i mean NO patience on the road.
I dont know why but it always happen. esp. when im driving, my mouth gonna be very bad with all those 三字经。

No comments: