Friday, February 13, 2009

I HATE YOU, B*TCH!

This is AMERICAN IDOL~
*tadatadatadatada~*
WHAT THE HELL!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE'S IN 36!!!! FCUK!
every season there will be one at least one contestant who such annoying or shouldnt deserve the place for final, and yet this is the one "THATIANA" (whatever her name is i dont give a shit)
SERIOUSLY, i mean 200% seriously she dont deserve it.
She such an annoying bitch for season 8, oh please, i beg u judges esp. Simon oh please faster kick her out ASAP! I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER and I believe there are much more people like me. HATE HER TILL THE MAX!!! FCUK U THATIANA, U ruin the show!
In fact I would rather vote for him instead of her eventough i dont like him as well.
But I think he's better than her at least he is who he is. I respect him. Nick aka norman!
and people, where the hell is she?? how come she didnt made thru 36?? SHE's should be the one who got in but not thatiana. she's good. oh no, i bet this season will be another season which is like sanjaya and taylor hicks case.

No comments: