Monday, February 2, 2009

What the hell people?

What the hell people?? Those day people are become uncivilized oh well i am not pin-pointing to who, is just an incident we had in the cinema when we were watching Ong Bak II.

There's two old idiot fella who "kap-siau" nonstop while the movie is playing and that's super duper hyper irritating and so *me love* said this to them with the polite tune : " Excuse me, can you please talk softer? "

Fulamak!!!! That two stupid old fella started to scold him bad words and beh suak beh suak!!!! F*ck u idiots.

Remember you're in the cinema. Please do respect the others who paying the same amount of money to came in and watch the same movie with you. If you want to talk just PLEASE oh PLEASE buy DVD and go back home watch yourself and talk like there's no tomorrow, nobody gonna stop you!

That's not end of the story yet! And after the movie, both of them kept on showed their stupid f*cking tempered to us by scolding *me love* bad words... maleh I was like WHAT THE F*CK u want huh? At that moment, I really feels like want to fight back, I really do! But...but there's too many people in the cinema I shouldnt be so :( kesian *me love* I know he's pissed, damn! how I wish I am strong enough to fight so we both can fight with them LOL

Ok, I am not talking shits. Just a reminder to all fellow readers here. Please if u dont want respect urself, do respect the actors and actress who's acting on the screen. Just be concentrate watching your movie when you're in the cinema and KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT! You want dicussion just be polite, go out and talk or just talk like there's nobody's business by just buy a DVD and watch it at home.

So sorry babe. I still cannot balance my feelings yet, I know I am immature but this is the only place for me to shout out :P *hugs*

No comments: