Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The heart of generous ❤


What is generous, define generous.
Saw this when i had my lunch today.
Went to One-stop Mamu's curry house that time there's full of people having lunch there so me and my colleague had a hard time to find a place and then there's a big table which only one malay security guard sitting there. So both of us share the same table with him.
Then there're two young malay school kiddo came, they had a plate of just white rice and curry on top of the rice for lunch each. It's quite pathetic seeing them young little boy just eating the rice like that so this malay man took out 4 bucks from his pocket and asked them to buy a plate of beef to share as for their extra dish instead of just eating rice. These two boys they declined his offer, which are quite polite of them by not taking things that doesnt belongs them. Oh well, the malay man insist to ask them to take the dish so then one of the boy got get it and that's so kind of the boss gave them free for that extra dish of beef. The boy gave back the money to the security guard but he just asked them to keep it.

This happens right just in front of me. I couldnt say it is a very interesting story but at least it shows the generous of people here no matter chinese kah, malay kah or indians. There's still some generous and kind people out there. Eventough is just 4 bucks but he just a security guard who dont earn much. If is for others, they wouldnt just gave money for others to buy food even that's me I was just sitting beside the two little boys but I didnt did what the security guard did so there's also alot of people who act like me out there as well.

So dear readers, can u please tell me what is generous? will u do the same thing as what the poor security guard did?

No comments: