Thursday, February 19, 2009

Gre-En

Here comes the GREEN.
The reason for me to change my blog background into green color it was because *With both a warming and cooling effect, the color green denotes balance, harmony, and stability. Use several shades of green for a fresh, Springtime feel. Olive green, also called olive drab, is a not so drab summery green that may have military overtones for some people.*

Aler, not because my favourite color is green * Im not fernie * it was just because dont u think that black and white sometimes make u feel abit dizzy after reading??? yeah it's true it happens to me. maybe it's just because my eyes problem ler but changing green might make ur eyes feel more comfortable. ENJOY reading :) *peace*

*is just a stupid blog for nothing* lol*

1 comment:

cuilin said...

its not a silly blog at all.
it always brightens my day when i read.
its makes me smile,
it makes me know tht u r safe =)