Friday, August 1, 2008

another part of my boring friday

Watched Kung Fu Hip Hop that mum bought it yesterday.
It was just an Ok movie for me Eventough the movie is not that impressed me but some of the move inside is quite interesting, I just feel like i am watching the combination of Step up 2 and Stomp the Yard =P

Don't wanna fight by Qwote ft. Trina

I'm single again by Trina
Dangerous by Akon

Lately i really crazily in love with this three nice songs =)
"Sharing is Caring" and now i am here to share =P Enjoy!


So you think u can dance-ed at night it was the finale, i feel good that i still manage to watch the finals eventough i couldnt catched the previous episode which i had my night class on thursday for the past 2 months, shit!!Actually I like this guy, Black. He is good in Hip-hop , seriously good but too bad he didnt won the prize.

Cecilia known as CC, she got the title of the winner SYTYCD and RM50,000 wow!! Her legs are really made for dancing she's so good and gorgeous whenever she dance phewit~ hmmm quite a good show for this season hoping that there will be another group of great dancers in Malaysia perform in the next season

SYTYCD Highlight

No comments: