Tuesday, August 19, 2008

i am so sorry

haih
I think tonight was a bad night again
I really dont know what should i do
it started good night ealier
but it wasnt that good after that
what the hell is happen to me??
I try not to care so much
Try not to think so much
but u always dont know how i feel
when i was trying to let go, not to think
but it failed everytime
now i Know how useless I am
Sometime im really happy even if just one call or a msg
but sometime the way u treat me *sigh*
I wanna say Ur not the one who's sensitive
But im the one who's sensitive
I guess there's too much dii
everything started good
but ended with .....*sigh*
ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
can someone please tell me what is going on with me??
am i doing the right things?
or U feel like I am too stupid???

How m i gonna press delete?? tak sampai hati =(

Bodo betui le, vivian tan oh vivian tan

Adrian asked me this : what so special about him har??

Answer: i dont know, i really dont know

Adrian: do u know there's alot more out there, WHY?? so stupid!! I am gonna explode see-ing u like that.

Answer: sorry! no cure this is me. I know there's alot out there ALOT MORE!!!

No comments: