Wednesday, August 6, 2008

dont be SILLY

I had a dream last night
Dreamed that I saw this in his MSN pm eventough is just a dream but still I dont know why I am feeling so upset
maybe it's a sign
a sign from GOD ask me not to be silly anymore lol sounds so ridiculous
but maybe it's true, who know?? *sigh*
I got a great bad feeling that I might see that line of words in real life, maybe??
Vivian tan oh vivian tan, I wonder how will I feel if that's the truth haihhh
I know definitely will be a "SAD+UPSET+chap pah lang feeling"
watched Heart while having my breakfast in the morning
It touched me seriously, after having that dream somemore wacthing this kind of emo touching love movie it makes me feels lagi down
I admire the girl who sacrifice herself for her loves one
help him to get the girl that he love,
donate her kidneys for her loves one's lover
she never tell him that she loves him
Oh goshhh, what is this all about???
" antara erti cinta and persahabatan... "
Irwansyah & Acha Septriasa - My Heart
I personally like this lyrics " if we love somebody could we be this strong "
nirina - hari ini, esok dan seterusnya
Read the lyrics : cinta, cinta, cinta, aku jatuh cinta~
pity her

No comments: