Wednesday, August 20, 2008

IhateU?

U asked me what i hate about u?
ya I HATE U
I hate U that u break ur promises
U promised that u will attend my showcase
but end up u didnt showed up
do u ever know that I AM REALLY DISSAPOINTED!!!!
but i didnt tell, all i can say is just " is okie. nevermid "
I hate U that u said if ur free and if i couldnt found a prom date
U will maybe become mine prom date
end up u asked me to go there alone and find one
so i choose to work rather than attending the prom night
I was hoping that u could have help me bought the bottle that I want
but end up u said u cannot help me
I hate when i said u always know what i want
and u just switch the topic to another
I am such a fool *sigh*
After all i know ur not my anyone
I was just hoping.......
and i know it wont happen
and U always know I wont hate u
I just hate myself for being so stupid
I think this is it
ok vivian tan oh vivian tan
is this what u want??
hell no, i am not going to torture myself anymore NO MORE!!!
wake up, WAKE UP!!

No comments: