Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mummy-ed Tuesday

Finished 5 episode of Moonlight Resonance in one morning
have been waiting for this drama damn long dii since last year, finally it's OUT!
Mummy 3-ed with wan ting and adrian lim
hmm, overall actually is not that bad ler I mean not as bad as what others told me how bad it is lol ya it might be super ridiculous but I dont care man i still can accept and it really makes me laugh my ass out.
Had some lil. dirty secret's dicussion with Ting in the car while on the way for movie hahaha Ting I wanted to tell u " is not that easy eventough i wanted to, I am really trying very hard but sometimes u know i always failed because of "beh control" so please do understand me, understand my feeling, listen to my heart hahaha "
found this Pussycat Dolls 'Gotcha'ed Adam C, lol

No comments: