Sunday, August 31, 2008

post that I promised!

Actually i really dont know what kind of post i should blog on for the post that i promised but what i have in my mind since last night until now i am gonna blog it here.

This time is for real, i dont want to be silly anymore, no more! It's already half a year and it still......same. I guess all this while I am too committed, OVER!! Mood swing easily because of him and now i want it to stop right at this moment. I shouldn't treat myself like that. It has been a few times dii, whenever i really feels like giving up Not to "like" anymore and yet U tend to drag me back to the situation again sigh...what should i do seriously tell me what u actually want?? I dont even feel like I am any important for u at all, dont even feels like you care about me at all, I bet u know how i feel and what I feel all this while is just that ur acting like u dont know, I am just a normal admirer for u i suppose.

hmmm....i really dont understand why I couldnt let go. When she told me "Hey vivian just now U and Him msg me but i rplied u but not him, hahaha" maybe she dont know anything but deep in me I was feeling so sad actually he was there but he msg her but not me. I guess it has been proven, this time must be for real and i have to : let go! just let it be! take him back to the normal friend status like others, dont ever put in any hope anymore, please dont!!

I just dont know why I feels like crying, i really dont know why my tears feels like droping =( I need to be tough and i am tough!

goodbye~ hopefully this shall be the last post of him.

No comments: