Sunday, August 10, 2008

my 1st experience

Working for PC fair =)
Babe mich and me
1st time ever I kena the case of my car run out of petrol in the middle of the road
The petrol station was like so near and
WTH!!! I was kinda kan cheong when the moment i felt the car is not working
I called
and after 20sec I manage to make myself calm down
and i swith off everything and start the car again
wuhuu!!!! it works and quickly drive to the nearby petrol station
Phew~ my 1st "nice and good" experience
***
had dinner at Mizi Bistro
hmmm miss that so much since my last time there
fav. mushroom soup Yummy yummy
nice chatting
nice sharing
nice dinner
=)
famousC, thank you ya!!
next time ur kiam chai boey and chic. rice is on me hahaha
***
back to home
tired but still finish the jpeg file of 62 students picture for Hau

No comments: